View Single Post
Old 07-05-2002, 08:23 PM   #10
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

word is that TV will be getting a new channel dedicated to videogame news 24 / 7 ! if it ends up on the air, i think that it would make TV worth watching again [img]tongue.gif[/img] As for now, I think that bad news should remain on the tube, and by the way, why do all the bad stories end up on IW in GD? It sort of makes GD just as depressing as watching TV!

I recomend you all check out hte new TNN, it's got Star Trek showing at all the right times, you can watch Baywatch every other time *bouncey bouncey* and most of the time they've got MAD TV comedians with timeless side-splitting funnies, and if that isn't good enough news-wise, then maybe you should watch REAL TV, they show REAL EVENTS from aroudn the world, some good, some bad, but never SO bad that you get depressed about it, more like put in a state of awe and bliss. If it isn't due to human stupidity and darwinism then it's the never-failing power that is simply human will and human power, like Rescuing cats out of trees, jumping over cars, and sometimes even mid-air jet collisions wtih survivors who hit the groudn without shutes! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

it's just a great channel with great shows! These shows deserve a place to exist, thoguh all of them existing in one place sure was a unique idea for the guys who USED to run a channel dedicated to Country Music...

AND IF THAT kind of news doesn't make you feel better then there's ALWAYS C-SPAN!!

"O_o C'mon house, vote Yes... NO! NO!... YES! YES!... NO!!! the HUMANITY! THE ANGER! THE PAIN!!! YES YES!! THE OVERPOWERING! THE BALLET! THE... NO!!! YES!!! 3- 2- 1... YES!!!! I'ts Now ILLEGAL to have to put the seat down for women in the state of alaska!!!"