View Single Post
Old 06-30-2002, 01:19 PM   #45
The Hunter of Jahanna
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by The Hunter of Jahanna:
You should start looking to move into new lands after all the locals die off. Mother nature can be a real b!tch sometimes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you saying it's okay for the strong to take what they like, and the weak must thenceforth bow to them, simply because in certain aspects they are weaker?

quote:
Originally posted by The Hunter of Jahanna:
I dont promote inequality , just personal responsibility. It is no ones fault but my own if my life sucks.

If you were a Jew, and the Nazis came along and put you in a concentration camp (which would indeed make your life "suck"), It is your fault for being a Jew?
The answer to both questions is YES , Dram. THe weak will always bow to the strong because it is all they can do. If someone or something is too weak to defend itself then it must naturaly fall prey to the stronger. You dont see the deer eating the tiger in nature, do you? The world is the same way the stronger countries will ALWAYS victimise the weaker ones. Look at the British empire, the Roman empire, even the Nazi empire. This pattern has repeated itself countless times and will probably continue till the end of times.

As far as being a jew in Nazi Germany , if I was there it would be my fault for not riseing up against my oppressors. It would be my fault for staying and not leaving the countrie if I thought fighting was hopeless. It would be my fault for not being more politicaly active once I knew how Hitlet thought. I am not a victim and I refuse to think like one.