Old 06-29-2002, 02:20 PM   #33
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Dramnek_Ulk:
quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
Don't think too much of it, i was only wondering if you have a thing against Israel, maybe if you are pro Palestine ? I'm not accusing you of anything here, it just sounded to me that you have sympathies for the Palestinians. And if you do, still no harm done, everyone is entitled to his own opinion. I was just curious, that's all.
Aw…
I know that Zionism is racism,
and that the fundamental founding principles (and the indeed the very nation itself) of Israel is flawed,
And it would have prevented so many of the world’s problems if it had never been founded, or if it had been crushed in its infancy.
But unfortunately it does exist, and to attempt to dissolve it now would require overwhelming force, given the current power of the jewish vote in America.
So the best that can be hoped (probably) for is a peace agreement that gives Palestine as much of its rightful land as possible,
But unfortunately the Israelis are dead set against that since If they were to return what is rightfully the Palestinian peoples, they would be admitting to all, that they are the criminals they are.
The dissolution of Israel in a relatively peaceful fashion and the restoring of Palestine will probably not be possible until the Jewish vote loses it’s power (if it ever does) and America abandons Israel to its fate,
Of course the real problem is, that Israel has nuclear weapons, and nukes in the hands of such a terrorist nation are most dangerous.[/QB][/QUOTE]What you say makes perfectly sense to me, however i think this problem is here to stay for at least a couple of hundred years more. As long as Israel exists the Arabs won't calm down. Somehow i have a feeling if there's ever gonna be a WW 3, it's gonna start right there.