View Single Post
Old 06-25-2002, 09:31 AM   #29
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
ACK! Sir M.. it was sweet of you to make the new thread but you changed the setup of text and COLORS! Ack! tradition, my dear.. it's supposed to be the same each time... sigh.. you can edit it, or I can start a new thread.. don't want to break our ONE YEAR run as we move into the second year of the thread! (don't worry, I'm teasing you a bit, but I do like to maintain that first post as it was, because this IS a continuing thread for all intents and purposes.)

PS, as a general rule, gang, I'm trying to do the upkeep and make then new threads these days. We don't need to automatically make them at any specific number under 300 posts, but I do it to keep the threads viable and reasonable for new readers. So you don't need to rush to make a new one if it's under say, 180 posts unless you know I'm away.

But if you do need to (when I'm away or it gets over that 180 mark and I've not made a new one, please faithfully copy the ORIGINAL first post, don't change colors, wording or setup. IF you like, you can add your own name under the 'hostess' line, since you're helping,though. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Couldn't agree more, Cloudy. It is very disorienting to have the Cafe' change all of the time. Good morning, everyone. Glad to see that Mouse closed the 'Hugs' thread, it was getting rather heated...