View Single Post
Old 06-20-2002, 07:20 PM   #6
*\Conan/*
Red Dragon

Donut, I am having problems understanding your corelation but then again Julian is going to be my teacher. Damn these comunication gaps!
I know 1966 has something to do with it but like the RPGs I play, it seldom comes together perfectly until the end... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Will the defensive team ie; England keep the score down or will the Leading scoring team ie; Brazil take it..? This might be what you are feeling and thinking, I dont know.

Here is the skinny aroung here on Owen and team;

Forward Michael Owen (groin)- midfielder Paul Scholes (foot) have missed training, but both are expected to play Friday. Brazil defender (I like that term [img]smile.gif[/img] ) Lucio has a right knee injury, also expected to play

Much has been made of the stats of this game. Of course Brazil piled up goals in a middle group; England was in the so-called "Group of death"

In any case, Englands back line of Sol Campbell, Ashley Cole, Rio Ferdinand, and Danny Mills needs to neutralize the creative trio of Ronaldo, Rivaldo, and Ronaldinho--the 3 R's-
On the other end, Owens and mid-fielder David Beckerham will be the focus of Brazil's defense.

He who doesn't have a clue [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]