View Single Post
Old 06-20-2002, 06:46 AM   #14
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by theifprowess:

1.why does it really matter if he puts spaces in his paragraphs? hell i could be so enthralled in my topic that im answering that i forgot to put spaces in it.

2.why are you in general discusions? do you have to reach a certain amount of posts to become able to post in GD? i originally joined to talk about baldurs gate 2 but got burnt out on it really fast. at least in here its not all about the same thing.

3. yorrick is the complete opposite of an athiest and would only consent to argue why you would be wrong just like we argue that religion is wrong. he believes in religion and we dont. why bring him into the conversation?

4.sorry to pick on you donut but you complained first.
I haven't really complained - in fact the first thing I did was to welcome him to IW.

1) It is really difficult to read blocks of text like that. Some people (myself included) are likely to skip over the post without reading it.

2) Of course you don't need a certain number of posts to post in GD. But it is unusual for a newcomer to come straight here. If they do then they have either been a board member on another board or have been specifically directed here by another member. I'm interested to know which it is and he answered me.

3) This was in jest of course. Yorick will have a view on this thread and he is quite entitled to post here if he wishes to.

4) Please don't worry about picking on me. I'm well able to handle myself!

[ 06-20-2002, 06:48 AM: Message edited by: Donut ]
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show