Thread: Ending it all
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2002, 10:18 PM   #57
The Hunter of Jahanna
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
And just how many people do you know that have committed suicide?

This is possibly the worst post I've read regarding this.

Why not just kick them in the head while you're at it?
To answer your question , 3. 2 while I was in Highschool and 1 while I was in the military. The 2 in highschool did it because they felt alone and claimed to not have any friends. At least that is what the councelors the school brought in told us. Aside from passing them in the hall at school I didnt know or care about them. Nothing changed after they killed themselves. There was so much fake sympathy floating around it made me sick. People who couldnt even put a face with a name went on and on about how much they would miss them. Well, where were all thoes fake ass people before the 2 kids killed themself??

The one in the military did it because when we returned from a 6 month deployment he discoverd that his wife was 3 months pregnant. According to what I heard , she told him about it and he just went in the other room and shot himself.

I dont kick suicidal people in the head because the sharp blow to the head might knock some sense into them.

Quote:
A third person, I actually had to revive after they hanged themself to the point of passing out.
after you revived them did they thank you or did they try to kill themself again?

[ 06-14-2002, 10:21 PM: Message edited by: The Hunter of Jahanna ]