View Single Post
Old 06-11-2002, 12:03 AM   #12
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Im not able to sleep, even in the comfort of bed i feel the pain still... I had to tell one of my freinds to leave because it turns up all my other freinds hate him,. well actually he's not my freind, he's just an annoying kid down the st reet who THINKS he's my freind but he REALLLY REALLY thinks im his freind, to the extent that I am, in all respects, the only person who's even given him two cents! but now im out of high school so i never see him and then the ONE DAY that i hope to have fun with Redblueflare as he's going to be leaving soon he INVITES himself in! and RBF is about to turn around so I do the only thing i can and kick him out, very deceptivley, and he's banging on the door sccreaming crying begging to get back in and i just have to ignore him because the group is, so we played 4 player halo and had loads of fun while this kid stood outside of my house for 4 hours banging on the door @_@ i then finally opened the door when everyone was gone and said "im sorry but you have to understand these are the last few days I'll be spending with RBF, like ever in real life, though we'll meet plenty on the net we can only do things like this NOW and never again, you'll still be around while im going to colledge down here for a year or two...

He looked at me with blood shot tear drained eyes and said "FINE" and then turned his back and walked away without saying another word

GOD DAMNIT I FEEL SO GUILTY EVEN THOUGH I DON'T LIKE THE KID AND PERSONALLY THINK HE'S ANNOYING NOBODY SHOULD HAVE TO GO THROUGH SUCH REJECTION AAH MY HEEAAAARTTT!!!

and that's why i can't sleep... *sniff*