View Single Post
Old 06-09-2002, 06:22 PM   #37
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Really guys, color is nothing to stress over. You should do what i do: < font color=pink> Then copy it, so when u go to add a new post all ya have to do is Crtl+V it!

Man my cpu is being buggy today, isnt technology wunderful?

Well i went to the ultra kewl X-Fest concert yesterday and stood in the front of the pit for 8 hours straight! It was awesome! No moshing though, it was so crowded that if i had left my spot it woulda been stolen in a second [img]tongue.gif[/img] . Man theres so much to say about that concert that im not even gonna try and relay it all, save to say it was the best ive ever been to, epescially since i got to shake hands with the lead singer of Unwritten Law(SDs best band!)! And i got to have his watter bottle .

Ach, ive missed Glorfy! Well at least he ICQd me! I hope hes on tomorrow morning, i havnt spoken to him in quite some time [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

hmm ive found a bug in my Kelsey mod that prevents me from going farther in BG2, the convo just keeps looping and i have to Crtl+alt+delete to get out of it...hmph! Now im bored, sigh!

Well i guess ill hang out here for awhile...im outta school in 5 days! I get my drivers license in 5 days! Im going flying on Tuesday! I got my yearbook, and it sux! there are like no good pics in it [img]tongue.gif[/img] . Anyway, how are you all?

A note to Someguy: I thought Baditz-Muru was an owl?