View Single Post
Old 06-08-2002, 02:21 PM   #8
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Dramnek_Ulk:
quote:
Originally posted by Megabot:
trie to understand way they are the way they are!
The thing is, as I understand it, This Russian bloke, since he was in Estonia, he probably felt threatened by the fact that Russians are a minority there, and this fear found it’s expression through leading to hatred of the majority, since he is a minority, also I think that Russians used to hold a lot of power under the soviet union IIRC, so he is probably upset that the former dictators (being people of Russianess) have now lost power to the majority. And thus of this he feels threatened, and will therefore be rude to people.[/QUOTE]now thats what i call a regular russian [img]tongue.gif[/img] .
Dramnek_Ulk:
"BTW As evil as it may have been, without the CCCP, the Nazis would not have been defeated."
that doesnt tell me anything. The Nazi fought WITH estonians, so [img]tongue.gif[/img]

and thats not the reason why i hate russians. theyre just.. evil (propaganda ). a couple of times, they have tried to make our(estonians) official language russian language! that was after WW2, this time with a pen, not a sword(or AK47)