View Single Post
Old 06-08-2002, 09:24 AM   #11
Staralfur
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by caleb:
quote:
Originally posted by Staralfur:
LOL, thought you meant 'in game' ways of dying, (like getting my level 20 monk taken out by kobalds in BG2).
Losing to a bard would be the worst.[/QUOTE](I might have happened more than once)

Here's the full story about those Polish farmers. (it was a chainsaw, not a shootgun though, my mistake).
[i]
Some men will got to extraordinary lengths to prove how macho they are. Frenchman Pierre Pumpille recently shunted a stationary car two feet by headbutting it. "Women thought I was a god," he explained from his hospital bed.
Deity or not, however, Pumpille is a veritable girl's blouse compared to Polish farmer Krystof Azninski, who staked a strong claim to being Europe's most macho man by cutting off his own head in 1995. Azninski, 30, had been drinking with friends when it was suggested they strip naked and play some "men's games". Initially they hit each other over the head with frozen turnips, but then one man upped the ante by seizing a chainsaw and cutting off the end of his foot. Not to be outdone, Azninski grabbed the saw and, shouting "Watch this then," je swung at his own head and chopped it off.

"It's funny," said one companion, "when he was young he put on his sister's underwear. But he died like a man."
We\'ve heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.\"<br />Robert Wilensky <br /><br />\"Why is there only one Monopolies Commission?\" <br />Screaming Lord Sutch<br /><br />If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?