View Single Post
Old 04-30-2003, 01:59 PM   #1
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

1. NUMBER 1 REASON: NEWS. Whether we flamed each other or not, this forum became for me the most reliable source of news. It showed differing opinions, we kept each other honest, and it warehoused varied information about the war better than anywhere else I have found online. I will be truly sad to see it go for this one reason. And I will be hard-pressed to find good news stories now - becaus I will have to visit 6-12 news websites all on my own.

2. Watching MagiK post questions and then fight about what he was asking. [img]graemlins/fight.gif[/img] This isn't targeted at you MagiK, and I was more oft on your side than not, but you *did* spend a lot of time fighting over what your posts mean.

3. I will nostalgicly remember the WEEKLY CIRCULAR DISCUSSIONS WONDER AWARD, and think I may export the idea to Gen. Discs. - in another form of course.

4. The goodwill thread.

5. Watching some of the harshest uses of ChocDown V4.0.

Anyway, thanks all for all the opinions everyone, thanks for the thread, Z, and thanks for being here, War Forum. Oh, and my humbles genuflections and homages, Choc.