Thread: JAHEIRA&AERIE
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2002, 03:59 AM   #9
Tyranny]SiN[
The Magister

Quote:
No, don`t cheat her back in. This is all associated with a quest, if you cheat her back in, it resets her AI; meaning you don`t get the quest.
(Spoilerish)
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

Well, i came out the underdark and Bitch slapped bohdi back to the abyss took her heart and got jaheira's body from ... and took it to the temple of Ammuator or whatever his name is and you know put them together on the statue. it was weird cuz she brought up, the old romance again as well as when i slept with Phayre or however you spell that drows name. She wasn't even there in the underdark - it was like she never left and i still got to finish the Harper quest!!

Another weird thing happened I had opened the Door to Spell hold and decided i wanted the big EXP instead so i crossed the bridge and 3 of the 6 dudes i had got turned to stone... stoopid bridge, it was like Demi-Lich all over again Cept this time i actually had a chance. I cast the protection from Petrification and attempted to revive my other team mates and trying to use myself as a shield right? well something happened and Nalia Disappeared with my staff of magi, i tried casting freedom but nothing. So Now whenever I start the game it says in Blue lettering "Nalia Protected from Evil". Any reason why it says that when she is somewhere else not in my party anymore?
Tyranny]SiN[ is offline   Reply With Quote