View Single Post
Old 10-28-2001, 05:40 AM   #1
Zbyszek

I was listening news today in the morning and i heard that German Nazis made demonstration against American bombing of Afghanistan yesterday in Berlin. It is ludicrous - nazis against bombing of muslim Asians. And next news - there was of course antimanifestation organized by co-called leftists and so-called anarchists. If you dont know what was the real reason i will tell you - they treat it as an entertainment, sport - so-called manifestants meet and can fight each other and police of course. So-called nazis were agains american imperialism, all I can say is that they are probably jealous that they are not imperialists.
Have you seen so-called anarchist, leftists, religious rightists, political rightists, so-called ecological radical all joined togeter in Seattle, Praha, Genova? Do you support them, think they are OK? What are they doing, do they build anything, do they teach, enlighten, whatever. They destroy, they make terror - they are terrorists. They have terrorized Italy government, so it banned filghts and trains to Genova, resotored borders control.
It all resembles me strongly such a picture: fans of english football club (honest families fathers, workers etc), are sitting in a pub (after lost game or season but not really), and after eight bear or sixth or tenth, some guy from other district of town come in and says "What a den". They all take mugs, bottles (to make tulips), cry aloud GOD SAVE THE QUEEN, FOR MOTHER RUSSIA, FOR OUR VATERLAND, and charge.
I think there is no big difference between so-called activists from Seattle and drunken fans. For sure they are not anarchists, they are hools. Anarchism it is mutualism, self-governing, federalism (there is also individual anarchism but it is just egoism).

And to all who would write with CAPITAL letteres greeenpeace. Have you supported action agains SHELL oil platform, are you against nuclear tests and genetical engineering? And after big action against shops with furs, or boming Afghanistan you go for vacation to warm countries. You dive, maybe go for underwater safari with camera you will get a tan. Do you know that fishery and diving destroys coral-reefs? Do you know that in a few decades genetical engineering will be probably the only chance to see many species alive? Do ypu know the problem? At the beginning of 1980-ties there were 5 billion of people, 15 years later there were 6 billion of people. Next billion will come in less than 10 years. The main ecological problem of Earth is unlimited procreation of mankind.
You cry like a football fan: human rights!, God save the Queen!, for mother Russia! You want give them right to destroy whole biosphere, whole ecosystem.

Zbyszek

Zbyszek is offline   Reply With Quote