Thread: Sony B@$TARDS!
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2002, 10:13 AM   #15
Earthdog
Emerald Dragon

Ahh yes Magik. Maybe they are making things better than when I worked at best. The tvs were pretty good for the most part. It was all the other stuff they made that really had problems. I reckon I should have said that earlier.

Still, It turned me off to ALL of their products. When I think of a personal portable cassette deck...I think Walkman. Most people do. Thats the impact that advertising has on us. I personally would never buy a Walkman. Its just a registered trademark after all. Id buy a cheapie before I bought Sony whether its a cassette deck or cd player. Sony is way over priced and too crappily made for my liking. I just know how much bad Sony crap I used to have to process.

My brother has a very nice Sony reciever/surround decoder. It works for him. I would buy another brand that does the same thing for less before I bought Sony.

All the fuel spent returning faulty merchandise....

To each his own as they say. Sony isnt for me [img]smile.gif[/img] but yes they are improving their manufacturing techniques.

Hold it. That 32" Widescreen PLASMA TV/computer monitor is lookin awful good... all I need now is $10,000 and I can get one. NHL 2002 would rock on that puppy [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 05-24-2002, 10:13 AM: Message edited by: Earthdog ]