Old 05-23-2002, 04:55 PM   #168
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:
quote:
Originally posted by Sir Taliesin:

Epona and Donut MOVE away from there!
EVERYONE who was involved in the altercation needs to drop it...including YOU, Sir Taliesin. Everything has settled down nicely, and we don't need it getting started up again by singling people out.

To put it bluntly (and forgive my choice of epithet), crusted-over dogshit won't stink until someone takes a stick and stirs it up again. QUIT STIRRING.

-Sazerac
[/QUOTE]Excuse me Saz, but please go back to my post and read the line that directly precedes what you have quoted. I believe that I to joined your chorus to tone down the heated debate.

As for what I was talking about in the quote you took from my post, I refer to Donut's statement on page 5.

"What I will agree with you on is that you are more likely to be a victim of crime in England than in the USA but I haven't heard anyone disputing this. If you live where I live in London it is even more dangerous. If you live in Central London (like Epona) you are virtually a crime statistic waiting to happen."

If I offended Donut or Epona I'm sorry. I should have added Donut's statement to the Bold Letters in my original post. I was not angry with them or anyone else here.