Thread: Guns.
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2002, 06:39 AM   #47
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Donut:
Unless you have been held up at gunpoint your opinion ain't worth the message board it's posted on.

I've been held up three times. Okay, the first one was only two pipes welded together but I didn't know that at the time. I only wish I had had a gun because I would have blown their heads off. Or they might have blown mine off.

I wouldn't have killed the third one though - he was so polite to me.
ROFLMAO Donut!

FWIW, my comment was not intended to imply that people's opinions were not valid unless they had experienced a life or death situation - I tend to view most opinions with interest even if I don't agree (although I have been known to say 'bollocks' occassionally LOL) and everyone is entitled to have an opinion about anything, whether based on direct experience or no. I think it may be the case though that many people react differently than they would have expected - be it running around screaming or attempting to knock the guy's block off. If you see what I mean! Anyway, that's the point I was trying to make in my own incoherent and ineloquent manner. [img]smile.gif[/img]