View Single Post
Old 05-15-2002, 06:39 PM   #13
Sir Michael
Manshoon

I disagree, Lord Shield, I saw nothing of what you suggest in his post..interesting how different people can read the same thing an have toally different interpretations. The way I read it was..."I'm not going to make a new account that disses Ziroc or IW, nor am I going to create a virus. Even Evil (meaning Tiamat -- that's what he always called himself, the King of Evil) knows where to draw the line, that is, he is saying he knows the limits of antisocial behavior and he won't cross the line because he doesn't think it's right. It isn't stated very clearly, but having read enough of his posts, I think I can interpret "Tiamatese" pretty well.

I stand by my assertion that you are all paranoid...and, perhaps that your reading comprehension skills are not top-notch, either.
\"You see things; and you say \'Why?\' But I dream things that never were; and I say \'Why not?\'\"<br />-George Bernard Shaw<br /><br />\"Men take only their needs into consideration never their abilities.\"<br />-Napoleon Bonaparte