View Single Post
Old 05-12-2002, 08:52 PM   #17
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by The Hunter of Jahanna:
If this is about the Isreal/Palesine thing I say arm both sides with the best NON NUCLEAR weapons and small arms and let them kill each other!! I think the rest of the world should mind its own buisness. If you dont live in the Israel or Palestine and you dont have any family living there then what goes on there is none of your concern. As far as I know , and I could be wrong, the war between thoes 2 countries has been going on since the dawn of time, or at least since a bunch of guilt tripped do godders created Isreal.So lets all just praise god and pass the amunition!!
Well I have to agree that I feel a bit uncomfortable and nervous that things are still going. I thought we were going after Bin Laden, got no problems with that at all! But what are we (the U.S. I mean, like I have any influence, just live here) doing now? Why do we need to be in the middle of negotiations, sometimes I think the American presence might make things worse somehow, as it is not a one-on-one negotiation, more like a two on one, if that makes sense. Blah.. All I want is for everyone who is just innocent, us citizens, no matter what country we are from, to not be harmed because of all this turmoil going on. It's like we are all just sitting ducks watching things on TV, helpless to change anything. Sorry, but I don't think Protests really do much either [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps