View Single Post
Old 05-08-2002, 09:34 PM   #135
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

You just have to understand Cerek, that uplifting certain contributing members above others will eventually cause animosity and jealousy amongst other members who were not able to donate, watching everyone croon over their new Avatar or whatever, knowing they won't ever have that limelight cause they don't have the cash. It is inevitable, competition between all of us RPGers is always going to be there. For the record, I have donated substantially twice, and also contributed to Ziroc's wedding gift, but never felt the need to post or brag about it for some kind of status, nor felt I needed to be rewarded above others because I donated. I donated because I wanted TO HELP, simple as that. My reward was this forum continuing to exist, and improved as well. I think those posts made by MANY members against this Elite membership through paying are valid, I see what they mean and where they are coming from. Not to say I will not continue to donate as I have done before in the past, but I don't want to overshadow anyone with any special attention towards me because I have done so. Concern for those that may feel left out, that don't have money to spend to donate, is what is mainly on my mind re this subject right now.

Reality Show Recaps