View Single Post
Old 05-08-2002, 01:53 PM   #104
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by Grojlach:
quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:
It was neither disgusting nor irreverant...and why should I revere you? It was an accurate assessment based on 5 pages of posts that I have stayed out of. All I see here are people browbeating on others who are trying to find ways to help Z make money to pay for the bandwidth that we greedy lil net-pigs suck up. While in YOUR universe everything comes free....but here in the real world we are asked to start paying our fair share in measures that we can afford. So don't get all high and mighty with me.

Suit yourself. If I understood it right, you were generalizing and brandmarking those who oppose the elitist avatar system as people who don't care about generating money for Ziroc, which is the biggest nonsense possible. You weren't showing any respect for those who don't support the same ideas as you do, again.[/QUOTE]Yes I did generalize..I had to..I could not possibly address 4 pages of posts in one single post. No I do not mean that anyone who thinks that paying for personalized accounts of some sort is catagoricly wrong. What I am saying is the rationalle is wrong! Not everyone's just the ones who are worried about the "haves and Have nots" If Z can raise the needed cash in some other way thats fine, but we should not tie his hands and say, go broke or risk loosing your users.