Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by MILAMBER:
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
quote:
Originally posted by Avatar:
So from what i hear so far, men can concentrate and Multi task!
Well other than give birth is there ANYTHING that we can't do?
Actually, Avy dear, women can do everything a man can do, including having children. And of course women can concetrate and multi-task. Im training to be a pilot. Tell me if keeping the wings level, keeping a hand on the throttle, and pulling out the steering thing for elevation during take-off doesnt require concentration and multi-tasking! You will rue the day i get behind the joystick of an F-16 hun! That goes for all you guys. Plus, women seduce men, men dont seduce women. Beat that! [/QUOTE]You don't think men can seduce women? I beg to differ.

Also I pretty sure it's called the stick, not the "joystick". If your best example of multi-tasking is flying an airplane, then apparently males are equally capable as the majority of pilots commercial or military are currently men.
[/QUOTE]Stick, joystick, same difference. Of course the best example of multi-tasking is not flying an airplane, but i made that point because thats what i do. And its funny, because a female like me with basic training will get picked over a male whos been in the military or ANG, just because im a woman, that you cant beat.
And as far as men seducing women, i dont see how that could work. Women have the equipment to seduce. Well, if ur married it could be a totally different story, but generally girls arent attracted to the things on guys that drive a man crazy on girls...