you punched in a 9 at the end of the URL... see punch it in like this

http://members.lycos.co.uk/th8or/deathgoku2.jpg

no number 9 after that [img]tongue.gif[/img]
you had i like this:
http://members.lycos.co.uk/th8or/deathgoku2.jpg9

[img]tongue.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by GokuZool:
Mmmm it doesn't really work coz the writing kinda gets stuffed..I'll see..Thanx anyway I'll decide whether I'll use it later! [img]smile.gif[/img]
What do you people think?[/QB]
GokuZool, The writing got screwed up because I had to CROP your picture of goku and I had about 30 seconds to crop, render, paste, upload, and then link here @_@ Of course the text got messed up, I didn't even TRY to be carefull with it I didn't have time, i'm sorry, if you want to you can re-write your text on it and it'll be fine.. sorry about the inconvenience : / I don't normally do that with such little care but I was late to school as it was! Even RedblueFlare said I was late when I showed up [img]tongue.gif[/img] sorry 'bout that ...

OH and as for Nanaki... It's wrong for you to try and create so many multiple user accounts... IceBlinke has informed me that attempting to do so again will result in your being perma-baned.. I recomend you try finding a board that is good for you, attempting to continue your existance on a board where you are considered a pest, it is best to run away. Running away to here isn't the best decision either... it's not that you're bad person or anything it's just you're intentions are a little...repetative... If you find an ART message board, then why not hang out there, you could even complete that animation project you've always wanted to do if you get with people who are experts in that feild...

For those who don't know, I acually originated on a board centered manly on the RPG that I play(ed) I had about 3000 posts on it and then gave up after a year because the people there became too snoody... all the nice people got sick of the game and left and the only people who stayed were really stuck up... Nanaki... almost like a stalker, followed me to this board... and got himself (and Me because we registered on the same IP) in big trouble -_-... There was a single thread dedicated to sigs and he tried to make about 30... the mods got even by banning his ability to use sigs, in turn Nanaki created a new account... Doing this I have given permission to the mods of that board to IP ban him should he ever spam them again, they are like senior citizens in a way, they don't want to deal wit young whiper snapper n00bs... they only want eachother and no one else... Even I, with my 3000 posts, have yet to understand their mentality.... it's too lazy... that's sort of why I came here, and took my talent with me [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 04-30-2002, 08:55 AM: Message edited by: /)eathKiller ]