View Single Post
Old 04-24-2002, 06:20 PM   #36
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Sigh, my thread was much nicer than this one. Black_Knight (Skids), I'm sure there is an explanation, wait for Ziroc to answer, check your e-mail and PMs, don't get so upset. And saying you are going to go spread rumors about IWs is a bit childish, you couldn't hurt IWs doing that anyway, just calm down fella.
Excuse me, Lady Z, but Yorick and LoA are practically SCREAMING in Black_Knight/Skids face about his username and LoA basically says he has NO intention of being nice about it....and you're accusing the NEWBIE of being childish?!?!?!

Then, his name is changed (WITHOUT his knowledge) to something completely different than the alternate name he requested and you're telling him to "calm down".

You gotta be kidding me?

I'm sorry, but B_K/Skids has a legitimate gripe...and I personally don't blame him for feeling FLAMED because that is exactly what has happened.

I don't believe Ziroc would arbitrarily change his name without informing him, but we are talking about a Newbie who may not have known to check his PROFILE for PM's.

So why don't the veterans "calm down"? B_K/Skids said he would be willing to change his name, but the flames kept coming. IronWorks is SUPPOSED to be much friendlier than that!