View Single Post
Old 04-24-2002, 10:20 AM   #65
Black Dragon
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Sigmar:
quote:
Originally posted by Black Dragon:
?!... Whats wrong with my name, is it just to plain? I always thought Black Dragon was pretty good name, I guess no body like it, maybe I should change it to some thing like |}ark \/\/arlord
No,no keep it. I'm sure people like it, but there are so many humrorous names out there they can't resist picking names like Sir Tainly and Kurgan Foamfollower the third. Your name is part of who you are, Kaz didn't like her name but she stuck with it. I thought about changing to Cypher for a while but I decided against it. Besides I personally prefer Black dragon to |}ark \/\/arlord.[/QUOTE]I guess you're right Sigmar, it just wouldn't feel right if I changed my logon, I chose Black Dragon becuase it was a name that made me feel good and I'm gonna keep it.
Black owns!<br />Dragons rule!!<br /> [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/blackdragonpic.jpg\" alt=\" - \" /><br /> <b>If the media decided that breathing wasn\'t \"cool\" anymore, half the teenage population would be gone.</b> --Someguy