View Single Post
Old 04-19-2002, 01:03 PM   #6
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

Hi, my name is Tim and I'm an alcoholic . I'm a project manager for a computer company out here in sunny Southern California. I love music. I've played the guitar since I was 12 and enjoy playing in bands once in awhile. I like to play games whenever I get a chance. I love chess, axis and allies, and any computer game. I listen primarily to classic rock, and technical guitarists. I love Eric Johnson, Yngwie Malmsteen, Boston, Uriah Heep, Kansas and so on. I enjoy owning and shooting guns immensely, and do so as frequently as possible. In that same vein, I love to paintball. I used to be on a tournament team, but now I go only once or twice a month. I enjoy working out. I go to the gym every day (except for Sundays). Three nights out of the week I bounce at a local club called Godfathers (that's a significant portion of my social life). On top of all this I'm a full time student at Fullerton College. That's about it!

[ 04-19-2002, 01:03 PM: Message edited by: MILAMBER ]
\"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.\"<br />-General George Patton (1885-1945)<br /> <br />Member of CLAN HADB<br />Founder of The Anti Clan Coalition