View Single Post
Old 04-18-2002, 05:09 PM   #51
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:
Sorry to hear about your problems at school (and in general) Seph, I am SO happy I moved to Germany, school is a LOT better here. And as I said once... anyone who thinks that someone is a Nazi because one of his ancestors was German is nearly as racist as they were .
Hm... in the school I went to in the US, the band was the popular group and we orchestrans were by far in the minority! Of course, maybe that changes later (I moved to Germany after 5th grade, so I wouldn't know).
I also have quite the musically inclined family. I play piano and violin, my brother plays cello and once played flute in band, gave it up later though. My father plays violin and guitar, my mother plays guitar too. One of my cousins plays oboe and piano, the other plays violin and is now studying in hopes of becoming an opera singer!
Yeah, it's quite annoying that I have to go to an inferior school. I hate having to learn the basic crap over and over again at the beginning of each year! If I could go at my own pace, well... let's just say that if they followed the curriculum I'd have checked out around the semester. And I actually asked someone if they knew what a Nazi was today... his answer was "Someone who thinks like you do!" Geeze, I never knew that they were for human unity and tolerance! They're idiots, both morally and mentally. If they would get to know me and actually give me a chance then they'd know that I'm actually a pretty cool guy, as I'm sure that all of you have noticed by now. [img]smile.gif[/img]