View Single Post
Old 04-16-2002, 10:11 PM   #39
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Scronan:
Hi,

I mean honestly, who could protect us the most? Probably a lawyer...hey, mess with my wife and I'll sue your ass into next year! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Don't know myself...I'm used to being single and quite happy with it. I work a full time job, love to cook and just live life...but it would make things a little brighter to have an intimate partner to share my time with.

Take care everyone!

Scronan
Aww... like I said earlier, you're a keeper, dear! [img]smile.gif[/img] Seriously, I found my 'someone' by NOT looking. Sounds so cliche, but that's what happened!

The primal thing may not be something we can consciously manipulate, but at least we can sit back and take stock and get philosophical about things! [img]smile.gif[/img] I have a male friend who doesn't come here too often and I told him about this thread. He laughed and said I was making him use his brain too much and all this philosophy of relationships was tiring him out! LOL

As for martial arts.. my sweetie does that too... and cooks and has some massage training.... whooo. I sound like I'm bragging.. uh well, he's worth it. Honestly, those things came up after we'd known each other a while. At first we just joked and had a good time getting to know each other online. So I KNOW it wasn't looks or height that first attracted me, those things were, as someone else here said, 'icing on the cake'. [img]smile.gif[/img] mmm..mighty tasty icing it is,too..

Scronan, you have a great way of looking at the world and living life! I do admire you for it. Best of luck in finding a partner for the intimate moments if that's what you truly want and all the best in everything else too! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Cloudy