View Single Post
Old 04-01-2002, 06:23 PM   #14
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Well today, of all days, was the day that Red, Me, and all the seniors met to arrange our graduation song (we are planning on performing it since every senior this year is musically tallented in some way) well, anyway, so we WERE planning on stgarting off but then the only Pianist (don't you just love that word? You can say it on National TV and not get in trouble! Pianist, Pianist, Pianist... teehehe) he came in with a bandage on his hand, it looked professional, and he had this sad look on his face... "Mr. Band Teacher... The worst thing happened to me in Photography (i was in the class at the time and wasn't in the developing room so even I couldn't tell) A developer Landed on my hand and I went to the nurse, but she wasnt there, so they called her over, and she said that my hand was fractured, I can't play for graduation!"

The band director (who is my father and just came in the door to ask me if the song was going to work) Screamed and then suddenly the pianist (There's that word again) took his bandage off after about 5 minutes and started playing... 9_9 he got ME and me dad! If RBF had been there i'm sure that he would've been fooled too...He was sooooo convincing!