View Single Post
Old 04-07-2002, 05:20 PM   #141
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

I was making the mage in blue at first and then slapped my forehead and remember you wanted RED so i made him HALFred and then thought that was cool so I kept him that way and then made an all-red version so really it's YOUR descision as to which one you want, ill even host it on Ranchoweb for ya, and if you want the next changed that is NO problem at all so just ask if that's what you need! [img]smile.gif[/img]

im so so so sorry i wasn't here to take your request I was out all day playing Dungeons and Dragons... 9_9 being a dungeon master is haaard.... But i created one heck of a narly saga, it invoulved a clan of dwarves and a dragonliche which they all worshiped in a coal mine, boy was it ever a fun fest! OH and yes the two players were chaotic evil [img]tongue.gif[/img] A necromancer and a dark elven ranger who, for some reason or another, really likes to kill animals @_@... i was about ready to summon my level 5 ranger to kick his ass! Ive killed better necromancers and evil things than those 2!! [img]smile.gif[/img] on a good note, I doubt they will be able to play with Me, the fighter, and the Preist because they are of a bad alliance and are nowhere near our level ^_^ I just hope RBF gets back soon!