View Single Post
Old 04-01-2002, 07:26 PM   #27
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Galadria:
Azreal, your story is very close to mine. If only we could get the newbies in the BGII forum over here, I know that they would like it, at least some of them. For me, it was Cloudy's. I saw the name and thought that it sounded cool but was too shy even to lurk at first. Then I posted and Cloudy was nice to me, so I stayed. But, I am sure that if I had been ignored, I would never have come back.
I too am a BGII refuge - however, mine was back in the old days (gets on rocking chair and stuffs unlit pipe in mouth) when we didn't even HAVE a General Discussion board...and we liked it...not like you youngins with yer fancy cars and fancy clothes...where's my teeth....

I was looking at the walk throughs and help stuff and clicked on the wrong part and went to something called a f-o-r-u-m...there were a lot of helpful posts. Then I saw that someone was in a car accident and people knew something was wrong before she posted it... she had been gone for 2 or 3 days and someone started a thread about her, and then she posted on it telling what happened...then one of the others started a well wishing post for her. I signed up and wished her well...and a few thousand posts later...here I am still. It's more than a chat site, it's a community.

BK
The Black Storm Cloud of the Night - Consort to a Queen- Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way - Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons - Heart, Mind, and Soul- Newbie at Heart - ()xxxxxxxxxxxxx{}:::::::::::::::::::::>