View Single Post
Old 03-08-2002, 09:30 PM   #42
MagiK

quote:
Originally posted by Donut:
Yes Magik, it would be good if you could differentiate between Davros and myself. So you have been under fire. Was it in a real tariff war?

It wasn't too difficult to find the quotes - if you Know the subject. I found those quotes in seconds, there are hundreds of web sites devoted to the campaign promises of all the Presidential candidates. The idea that free trade was not a major planK of the Bush campaign is as ludicrous as your later assertion that he fought his campaign on foreign policy. He had no foreign policy until it was forced upon him.

Now to the part of your post that made me laugh the most.

Did you thinK I was a youngster? ROTFLSHMBB. I am 46 and have more experience than you can shake a sticK at. I have enough experience to Know that not having worn a uniform doesn't automatically make someone uninformed. Your other comment about not being able to have an opinion if you haven't been a policy maker. Do you really believe that?

BTW the 30% tariff on steel imports is expected to cost 6,000 jobs in Britain. Please don't tell me you don't care. You see, like Davros, I can see where you are coming from. ;D

[ 03-08-2002: Message edited by: Donut after re-reading Davros' post]

[ 03-08-2002: Message edited by: Donut ]

Actually I did not, but some other people improperly infered that I did. And as for my experience and Uniforms [img]smile.gif[/img] not all of my experience was gained in uniform..I was only active duty for 10 years..I then became a errr... civilian "consultant" [img]smile.gif[/img]

And not, I might disagree wit you on stuff [img]smile.gif[/img] I don't think I disrespected you in any of my posts...though I might have accidently mixed you up with another person in one post [img]smile.gif[/img]

PAX