View Single Post
Old 03-02-2002, 04:56 PM   #12
Barry the Sprout
White Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
**Your significant other/bf/gf calls from his/her home and begs you to come over for a while. It's really late and you'd love nothing better than to just got to bed instead. Do you:

4. Think, "what, is he/she crazy? Look at the time!" and go anyway.

I am trying to think of what would happen in my head if they did this in the early morning, and I probably would be annoyed. But I think I would still go over if they asked.

**Your brother borrows your favorite cd and scratches it. He isn't partcicularly apologetic when he gives it back. You:

2. Ask him to buy a new one, knowing he'll balk at the idea.

Well, I don't really get on with my brother all that much, so I would probably be fairly pissed off.

**Your best friend wants you to attend a funeral with him/her, but you didn't even know the deceased other than by name. You:

1. Go. If your friend asks, it's important to him/her and you feel you should do it.

Fairly self explanatory really.

**A genie offers you a wish from the following choices, which one would you choose?

7. Choc clones for your very own pets.

Well, wouldn't you?

[ 03-02-2002: Message edited by: Barry the Sprout ]

[img]\"http://img1.ranchoweb.com/images/sproutman/certwist.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br /><i>\"And the angels all pallid and wan,<br />Uprising, unveiling, affirm,<br />That the play is the tragedy, man,<br />And its hero the Conquerer Worm.\"</i><br /> - Edgar Allan Poe