View Single Post
Old 02-22-2002, 12:30 AM   #51
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Thank you ALL for such nice words, it helps SO much. She is now sleeping, and the time is near--she did calm down last night, and has not work up at all today (kinda in a coma, but not) ?. She is not in pain now, in a way, I am hoping she goes this way--in her sleep. She wanted it that way. Painless.

Just wanted to let you know, I'm going to be okay, I may be away from the forums for a few days when she passes, but I will return to tell you how it goes, Talking does help.

I just don't want anyone to feel like they have to walk on eggshells around me (Sounds weird, I just don't want anyone to think I'm not approachable to talk with) -- email or whatever.. I will still be here in force with Choc! [img]graemlins/choc.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] What I am just trying to say is: I will be okay, I just want to be here and continue the stuff I am doing--it will help me get through it. And busting trolls is part of that! hehe. Alright, I gotta go for now, gotta go help out and set her up for bed. (changing sheets, and give her meds).

Thanks everyone for the replies, It's so nice to have friends like you. (I feel lucky to as well)