View Single Post
Old 02-15-2002, 01:03 PM   #115
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Galadria, sorry... I don't do 'mod mode or cafe owner mode' all that much. I like the free and easy feel of our threads and want everyone to feel comfortable but I HAVE seen things plummet off cliffs into long rp dialogs a few dozen times and it tends to make the real life chatters scarce. [img]smile.gif[/img] Z put the rp forum up to take that sort of things and give it a home so I just wanted to remind people.

Seph, no worries, hon! I am not yelling at you all so much as making sure you remember what this place was for in the beginning. [img]smile.gif[/img] Oh and you better take the mop over by Jerome, he makes a major mess with cookies!

So Jeromelet, what HAVE you been doing while we've missed you, hmmm?

Around here, we've talked about Galadria's gardens, Garnet's youngsters, health, weather Seph's school stuff, Neb's orange fetish, Lioness's school stuff, our teeth.. hehe.. lots of things!

Cloudy

Ach, i've been here and there, doing this and that. [img]smile.gif[/img]
And i'm heading to Australia in the summer , so that gives me something to look forward to during our tests which are commencing in a month or two. *worryworry*

LOL! Sounds like things have been continuing as they always have. Where are Debiler and Rik? I haven't seen either of them in quite a while.

And how have you been, my most esteemed of Arch-Nemisis? And thanks or the cookies. [img]graemlins/cookiemonster.gif[/img]