View Single Post
Old 02-11-2002, 03:27 PM   #33
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

quote:
Originally posted by Legolas:

Talthyr, you are right. I have neglected to mention many of the ancient prophecies which, luckily, you have managed to incorperate within our work.
But even as we are posting, I have come to an even more startling conclusion. It's fairly simple really. Look:

H A M L E T A N D D O U G H B O Y
9 1 13 12 5 20 1 14 4 4 15 21 7 9 2 15 25 = 136

1 x 3 x 6 = 3 x 6 or 666.

It would seem we have found the spawn of the Beast as well.
Even though we cannot stop the fullgrown evil which is the Ironworks, we can still desroy it's offspring in hte form of the HADB forum. At the moment, it is very small and with our combined efforts we can tear it down.

Now, although I normally agree on all points with you Legolas, I as part of the HADB and a fellow good numerologist, was baffled at your tunning and seemingly irrefutable evidence, but then I noticed a mistake.

H A M L E T A N D D O U G H B O Y
9 1 13 12 5 20 1 14 4 4 15 21 7 9 2 15 25 = 136

You see, H= 8th letter of the Alphabet, not 9th, and thusly I was relieved to find my clan innocent, and then I found this scripture:
'And ere the coming of the dark one, he shall use his many wicked powers to confuse those numerical geniuses who are great in the eyes of god with false maths, and wrong conversions of the most holy alphabet'
So you cannot be blamed my friend, this is merely further indication of the approach of the dark times.
However, I found something very interesting, read on, if you will...

O R T
15 18 20= 53

H A D B
8 1 4 2= 15
Now mutiply the numbers...
53 times 15= 795
And if you add up the digits
7+9+5= 21!!!!
And of course, one way of dividing 21 s into three 7's or, 777, the number of God!!!
So now I believe that my beloved orders will have to work together to defend against the evil.