View Single Post
Old 02-08-2002, 12:00 PM   #23
Epona
Zartan

quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
Okay! Knock it off! You people are making me HUNGRY!!! (hehehehe)

Epona, you've given me some ideas for dinner tonight.

And although I don't eat much in the line of sweets outside of yogurt or sugar-free ice cream, a really good, fresh, warm cookie is always a treat. [img]smile.gif[/img] My faves are the oatmeal (plain), oatmeal/chocolate chip or chocolate chunk. But I got bored one day some months ago and made pudding. The instant kind, though I do make my own, too. I mixed cheesecake flavor with chocolate. Thought it would taste like, well, chocolate cheesecake...big surprise though It tasted just like chocolate cake batter!!! I used to LOVE licking the bowl as a kid and as a result of my boredom, I got to eat a bowl of cake batter. (One serving at a time, of course. [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

[ 02-08-2002: Message edited by: DragonMage ]

Dragonmage, what do you call pudding?
Here in England it is just another name for dessert or sweet course of a meal, but can also be more specific referring to a stodgy sponge or suet steamed dish, sweet (ie. treacle pudding) and served with custard, or savoury (ie. steak & kidney pudding) served with potatoes and gravy.

I have a feeling you are referring to something different though! Ah, cultural differences, don't ya just love 'em?