View Single Post
Old 02-05-2002, 11:51 AM   #12
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Here are some things I did when I was 12-15:

1. Roll 10-speed tires down the isles--while wearing those 'cool' 80's mirrored sunglasses and a mannequin hair wig. LOL! We did too!

2. lurk near someone shopping, and right as they go to pick an item up to look at, grab it first, and go 'ohhh.. now this looks nice'. follow them and do this a few times.

3. Go to the fishing area, and open up one of those portable boat air horns.. OH.. the ENTIRE store will go silent after you blow it.. my friend and I fell down in tears laughing.

4. ACT like you are stealing in front of those 'bubble cams', pretend like you are stuffing stuff down yer pants and look around and walk quickly to the exit.. lol.. Friend did that.. funny as hell.

5. Pick stuff out of other people shopping carts and ask them if you could have it.

6. In the dressing room, make LOUD grunting/straining noises.

7. Hide in a circular clothing rack, and moan like a ghost saying 'we're the haunted cheap shirts' (lol.. drunk).

8. Count the rednecks or the rebel flag t-shirts being worn [img]smile.gif[/img]

9. Count the people with missing teeth and smell.

10. Find the microphone that allows you to make announcments store wide, and say "Oh god, I am going to shit my pants.. I can't make it Sir.." then make a fart sound with your underarm/hand. (my friend did this at a Woolco when I was 13) hehe..

[ 02-05-2002: Message edited by: Ziroc ]