View Single Post
Old 02-05-2002, 09:07 AM   #12
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by Wulfere:
Personally I enjoyed IWD a GREAT deal more than either BG or BG2. I finished IWD twice and have yet to play either of the BG series through to the end. Personally, the first time I played BG2, I was put off because there were so many side quests. I of course had no walkthrough nor did I download one and was running around in circles trying to complete the dozen quests I had after walking into the bizaar. The only quest I cared about was gettig Imoen back, and you just forget about her for 75% of that game.

Yeah, IMHO the game works best from a roleplaying point of view if you just do the D'Arnise keep, Aran Linvail's quests, go get Immy, and THEN, after you get out of the Underdark, do all the fun side quests. That way, Immy is not so far behind everybody else in the party, and I don't feel guilty about chasing Firkraag or something while Irenicus is torturing Immy.
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society