View Single Post
Old 02-04-2002, 10:39 AM   #1
Black Dragon
Zhentarim Guard

I think the Rams could've done way better than they did, they lost to a feild goal kick in the end, 20-17, the Patriots shot a feild goal in the last 7 seconds of the game. I couldn't beleive how many flags where flying during that game. So many fouls. I think the foul that made the Patriots the most upset had to have been the one near the touchdown for the Rams, where they fumbled it, and the Patriots picked up the ball, then ran all the way to the other side of the feild, scored a touchdown, and boom, FLAGS. It turned out, there was some holding from the Patriots side, so that super fumble take away play, didn't count. Plus the Rams got a first down. So I think the Super Bowl really had me disappointed, If any one else has any opinions about the super bowl tell me and everyone else, I didn't like this year's super bowl though.
Black owns!<br />Dragons rule!!<br /> [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/blackdragonpic.jpg\" alt=\" - \" /><br /> <b>If the media decided that breathing wasn\'t \"cool\" anymore, half the teenage population would be gone.</b> --Someguy