View Single Post
Old 02-06-2002, 06:34 AM   #27
ʆë®Ñï†Ý
Zhentarim Guard

quote:
Originally posted by Davros:

*smirkzz of satisfaction* Davros admires wriggling bootie of Eternitease from afar ~nice~. That 1 was EZ 2 work out. I am not up on chat terminoligiezz (not seen any of your nu 1's eider), but I would guess that most of those are "kiss on the cheek", "kiss on the lips", and then repeat with yore instead of the (mi u lykes lotzz a smoOoOoOochies don cha). Haven't guessed the last couple yetzz.

G, all dis deductivitee and the answer to your LED question - pretty impressive huh *batz lashes @ U*

~gglz~ well I'm glad u like mah tushie oooooooooooh right again! that's exactly what koyc/kotc etc mean! *impressed look* well of course I like smmooooooooooccchhheees ~gglz'n flicks hair~ don't you?

Heehee, the last couple *BAS* = big assed smile
and ~WeG~ = wicked evil grin

*gglz* I must say your powers of deduction are extremely impressive ~pats Davros on the head~ well done! *ponders* now does Davros deserve a reward....? heehee..

*peeps up at Davros* Here's a parting one you should find easy to figure out ~HHHHHHHHHHHH&KKKKKKKKKKKKK~

heehee.. *beams*