View Single Post
Old 02-04-2002, 11:34 AM   #20
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

Hi,

Larry - I didn't comment on this post to be a Tiger shark *rrrr*, but when you chum the water with a bucket o blood my friend, what can you expect?

I think many people may be offended by the word "fag". Ziroc didn't make this site so we could criticize others or express prejudice remarks. Those need to be kept to ourselves.

And yes, being a mod, I would expect to watch myself more closely and to be an example to others.

Garnet - I too have some small hangups about my body, as I used to weigh close to 300 pounds (185 now). People always ask me "do you have stretch marks?". Well, the answer is YES, and then some. So, I am somewhat uncomfortable about taking my shirt off at times, however once when I was in Hawaii I took notice that most people there walked around with less clothes on (humidity I would imagine). Most of the time I was there I walked around in just shorts, and no one looked at me weird or judged me. It was a really wonderful experience, and some of the women I was with had done the same at times, and hardly anyone noticed. No one said "hide your bodies girls, or Satan will steal your soul!". Of course, this was the land where women used to dance partially naked until the missionaries made them wear more clothes. Repression tried and true.

I can't help but share a story while I'm on this thread. Once when I was college (about 1993) the town I lived in announced a feminist movement in support of allowing women to walk around bare chested. So, a group of horny college guys I knew had heard of this "bare your breasts" day and went eager to see "naked chics".

All of the guys were dissapointed, since what they saw were mothers, grandmothers and women of many ages and walks of life. For some reason they thought there would be a parade of skinny little swimsuit models with thin waists and perfect double D breasts. I actually was laughing the whole time, not at the women but at my friends for being so stupid. I thought the women were brave though. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I have never been to a full on nude beach, and honestly I probably wouldn't want to go to one. But I've been to many beaches (I grew up on the CA coast) where I've seen people take their clothes off. No big deal to me.

I mean, if someone really wanted to see naked people, I think they'd go to a stripper/chip and dale bar, right?

**Tiger tiger by the tail, HOLD ON TIGER SHARKS!** [img]smile.gif[/img]

**Where's Karate Kat and the Street Frogs?**

Best

Scronan