View Single Post
Old 01-28-2002, 08:57 AM   #7
Bokken
Baaz Draconian

quote:
Originally posted by AzureWolf:
Ack this is really annoying, I downloaded those two links you gave me and the game works fine but the chipset graphics on the side dont show up. So I had to import a chipset in my database but cant find the original one Im supposed to use. Bokken can you check which chipset is the default one on your game?

Azurewolf if I am entirely correct the original chipset that opened up was "basis". Just click F8 and change it under "Select Chipset Graphic". I've been woking with "bof" up to now but it seems that I can only work with one only which doesn't seem right. I was pretty sure I could use more than one chipset to make a game and if I'm wrong it will be a bit of a let down. I think I'll be contacting Daniel about this one and getting some advice from him.

quote:
Oringinaly posted by Ziroc:
If you like making your own RPG, also try our freeware RPG maker called "Dungeon Craft". It looks like the old goldbox games, but with todays technology (High res, avi, mp3 support, and tons more.. it's 80% complete, and you can download the editor and tons of art for making your OWN game at:

http://www.tgeweb.com/ironworks/dungeoncraft/

Ziroc what are you doing man!!! Oh God, if I didn't have any sleep working on RPG Maker, now with both of these I'm really going to go insane *LOL*
Thanks for pointing that one out thought mate! I love this stuff already even if I am still getting to grips with it! [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 01-28-2002: Message edited by: Bokken ]

[ 01-28-2002: Message edited by: Bokken ]