View Single Post
Old 01-30-2002, 08:05 AM   #99
Galadria1
Zhentarim Guard

Hi, Cloudy. (pours her some Iron Goddess of Mercy tea) Ummm, cookies, (bites into one) Yeah, my husband says that he's not too old to have fun, too. We went out to dinner to celebrate something last night, and, for a change, I was the one who had to tear HIM away from the computer. I should have taken a picture of him sitting there rolling dice and muttering to himself. It reminded me so of "the old days," with me sitting on the floor of his old house, before we, erm, got together. I would be sitting among his weirdo friends, watching him roll the dice and coming out with these strange announcements. I was just a newbie, joining the game because, well, because he was doing it. I was a 1st level thief, and he so went out of his way not to let me get killed. So, I became a weirdo, too.
Neb, that was a pretty description. We had a nice night in Texas, too. We had a cloud-streaked sky with the moon partially visible. I found myself quoting, "The moon was a ghostly galleon, tossed on a storm wracked sea..." Later on, when we got back from dinner, it was clear, and the stars shone like glittering ice. It's strange to think that it was like that in Denmark, too.
Lady Galadria, a proud Cavalier of Keldorn\'s Order; Oh So Simple Marshmallow Woman of the ORT. Member, HADB<br /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" -Saki<br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society