View Single Post
Old 01-29-2002, 02:25 PM   #92
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Wheeeeee..... I'm in a strange mood tonight [img]tongue.gif[/img] I feel full of energy and no matter what bad things happen I'm not down for more than a few seconds! Yay! I feel like running around outside in the cold night air Why isn't it raining? I can't enjoy being outside unless it's raining properly! Heh, I'm crazy I know, but I just happen to enjoy rain a lot [img]smile.gif[/img]

Damn, why can't it be summer? Then it'd still be bright outside, and probably warm as well!

Hey, I almost forgot to say that we had THE most BEAUTIFUL morning sky here in Denmark today! With a beautiful tourqoise(sp?) to one side, almost perfect darkness with THE brightest full moon I have EVER seen on the other, stars clearly visible, and on the tourqoise side of the sky there were clouds, clouds that special red colour you get at sunset and sunrise, where the sun's light hits them.... Heh, the full moon was the best part though [img]smile.gif[/img] I love looking at the full moon and gazing at the starry sky..... If I hadn't had to go to school I think I could just have stared upwards for hours till day truly came....