View Single Post
Old 01-28-2002, 08:41 AM   #153
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Ah bugger I did have to post and read them all.. :S

Well according to the US vs them, I have to agree with Melusine. But also, we have had threats in Europe too, how do you think British people like the fact that US have had IRA supporters based over there??

The world is far more complicated then that. However all terrorism in my humble view is wrong, because terrorists attack civil interests, civil people. Hence, they are not civil, they are not soldiers, and US could attack Afghanistan because quite frankly, nobody cared about Afghanistan. Nobody of the "civilised western" countries objected to the attacks, and US have before told the world (since US can actually) told terrorists that massdestructive weapons and attacks will be met by force wherever they are.

If the Al-Quaida had targeted a military fascility, they had attakced the army, a military action, hence they would be soldiers.

We can sit all day and bounce "definitions" rules about right and wrong as long as we will.

When will the topic, how can we use globalisation to stop terror attacks? How can we ensure all people "human rights"?

Human rights is a luaghing matter for the majority on this planet, so I wonīt loose sleep if some murderers have to live in a dog pound..

What is mostly interesting for me is actually the fact that Cuba has said publicly that they will catch any of thoose that "might" escape and turn them back, not very likely they escape, but Cuba US relations.. Now that is something that can change lives for the better for many people.

Some crappy 2 cents from me! Now Iīm off to get coffee..

Donīt eat the yellow snow