You cannot stop treating them like human beings
Human beings do not get born Evil
They get turned evil
By people who don't care about them
By Hunger and Hatred
Think about it before you judge
Always Look to yourself first
to try and find the answers

Please understand, I'm playing a bit of devil's advocate for a moment........

*Where* exactly does it say that nutrition, shelter and spiritual care are basic human *RIGHTS*?

Ok, advocate button off. Now, I agree with you that these are the most basic of care we should provide a fellow human. But we *are* providing them. The are not being treated as subhuman or animals. I may or may not agree with interrogation technics (which we really do not know how these are being implemented), but there is a vast difference between how these prisoners are being treated and the manner in which other prisoners of war (world citizens, all) in other countries have been historically treated. I will retract my support if we should find that electrical shock, 'water torture' or other heinous tortures are shown to be the interrogation technics used!

(button partially on)

Are you implying that if we show or had shown these individuals love and undying care, they never would have turned into zealous killers? Hmm. Interesting theory and with merit, but unrealistic.

And I'm not judging them--I judge their actions. I teach my children that *very* few people are evil--it is rather their *actions* which are evil. There *is* a difference.