Thread: Warhammer!
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2002, 03:58 AM   #36
Lifetime
Red Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Hesperex:
Yes I am a big Warhammer fan ...although I used to be more into it when I was about 15-16 when I had plenty of time to play around with it, although the models weren't nearly so good back then ...arhh the good old days eh
I have a rather impressive dwarf army, The Army of Kazad Cairn [img]smile.gif[/img] Then I have an enourmous Wood Elf army, over 200 rank and file archers alone and 2 dragons not to mention a feindish array of treemen, dryads, glade guard, glade riders, wood mages, great eagles, chariots and various other things woody.
I have a relativly small Dark Elf army, all painted and arnaged as a Drow house, House Freth.
I have quite a lot of chaos stuff aswell, but not enough to arange a legal army by the new rules (since they split the chaos armies into demons, warriors and beastmen that is), its a mixture a demons and warriors ...i dunno now I think about it I probably could make a warrior army upto around 1500 points maybe. 1500 old warhammer points that is, they released a new one now I belive, and i am not sure how the points work now.

[ 01-22-2002: Message edited by: Hesperex ]

[ 01-22-2002: Message edited by: Hesperex ]

Man, thats devotion! I'm going to Melbourne this Sunday so I'm bringing along my models, but not all of my bitz. I hope I'm gonna have something to paint and play with when I get there, but chances are I wont have time to fully devote myself till I come back to Singapore for holidays..
I've got about 60 skeletons and man, painting those guys one by one is TIRING!