View Single Post
Old 01-12-2002, 12:58 PM   #122
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

quote:
Originally posted by Durwyn:
This is a sick thread, really is... Well dont worry, soon the world will sin SO FRIGGIN MUCH that I swear the mighty Lord, the God, the energy of all living will send a comet to this sinned earth and rinse the earth of all sinned.

In the past couple decades the world has gotten way too many "evil" people. And homosexuality is a MAJOR sin against God. I dont care what religion you are, I swear one day Humanity will be extint due to Gods work, and he will do the right thing... Dont bash me now, for I speak Gods truth as a strong Orthodox. Quite scary you might think, but its the truth. I've been all over the world, a lot of bad people trust me... heh..

And look at it this way, God made Women and Men to be for each other, to engage in sexual intercourse, not Men and Men. Its just not right, its wrong. A lot of homosexuals as I've said erlier in thread turn gay because they are depressed or cant get any women, or were treated bad by women or their mother/sister. Its all in your head basically, if you let your mind take over this much to make you crazy and turn gay well... Its wrong, thats all I will say. I deal with it however, I wont go up to gay person and bash him or say its wrong, I have quite a few homorsexual friends, and I never say thing and we're in good relations. But deep inside, I always disagree with their views on relationship.

[ 01-12-2002: Message edited by: Durwyn ]

Strong words there and I respect you for posting it all here like that.
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray