View Single Post
Old 01-11-2002, 07:56 PM   #108
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

quote:
Originally posted by WOLFGIR:

Not a one hit wonder or anything. Bahamut, I think I can see what you are saying, and well it really comes down to what Mel is saying, judge one person a time more or less. I myself have a slight "trouble" taking persons that have highpitched voices and so, but I donīt well care, I canīt simply be bothered by them.

Well, you are correct also, what i don't like is that some here just keep on trying in vain... well gay people who want to be women to some extent only, and that is what i just don't like about some people. if i am asked, i would simply answer i have nothing about them. and this would be just a side comment.

well, i myself, maybe even as of the moment conditioning myself for the future, as i still see i am not ready to accept everyone in our society as of now. the mere fact that we are debating on this, and not just saying we should accept them, and why and let's spread love and all that, hints that we are still not ready, as some people still doesn't want the fact that they really exist.